Turmeric is contains antiviral and antibacterial properties that help to deep clean the mouth by removing the bacterial infection and thrush. It is beneficial for bad breath, plaque, and cavities. It can help heal swollen or bleeding gums.
Use our 3xR Curcumin Super Blend Powder for the turmeric ingredient.
Commercial mouthwashes are filled with chemicals that can cause dry mouth, bad breath, and make your teeth sensitive. This Ayurvedic mouth wash has anti-inflammatory, and cleansing properties that protect the oral cavity from infections and strengthen the gums. This mouthwash will fight irritation and inflammation, to improve your dental and oral health naturally and you can make it easily at home.
This homemade mouthwash is pure, natural, organic, and alcohol-free with an antiseptic action. It contains powerful ingredients like turmeric and clove to provide protection to strengthen gums and teeth. It kills oral germs, gives day-long fresh breath and protection from cavities to provide healthier oral hygiene.
- Filtered water – 2 cups
- Turmeric powder – 3xR Curcumin Super Blend Powder – 2-3 tsp
- Whole cloves – 1/4 tsp
- Food grade pure peppermint essential oil (optional) – 10 drops
- Add water to a saucepan and bring it to the boil
- Add in the cloves and turmeric
- Remove from the heat
- Cover the pan with the lid and let the spices infuse for about 10-15 minutes.
- Strain the mixture into a small glass container
- Add in the peppermint essential oil (optional)
- Give it a quick shake and swish 1-2 tbsp of this mixture around in your mouth for at least a minute and then spit it out
- Do not swallow the mixture
For a sore throat or inflammation use this mixture to gargle 2-3 times a day to heal infection and soothe pain naturally.